1. Do I have to do the exercises?
No — as it says in the instructions, the exercises are optional. I
created this package to accommodate different learning styles.
Some people love the exercises and do each one more than once
(especially the mandalas). If you don’t, no worries.
2. There is a lot of talking on the ACJoy Week 1 file. Are all of them like this?
The following weeks’ ACJoy files have short meditations at the
beginning, so you can tell them apart.
3. Do I have to look at the mandalas every day?
No — as it says in the instructions, this is optional. Some
people are visual and find this enjoyable. The Programs will work
whether you look at the mandalas every day or not.
4. What if I can’t print out the mandalas?
Look at them and draw your own version of them, then write “Maiyah’s ATE (or ACJ) mandala Week One” on the drawing. Either color the lines or write the names of the colors beside the lines.
5. What if my printer is only black and white?
Print out the black and white mandala, then color it or write the names of the colors beside the lines.