In the short term, embedded in this FAQ page is an energy module that will help you ascertain whether or not the program or file you’re considering. To help you get a clearer sense, follow these directions:
1) write the name of the program or file on a piece of paper
2) imagine in your mind a movie screen that is blank
3) say to yourself “I willingly receive the energy module that will help me know if this item is the right one for me at this time.” You might feel a change in temperature or tingling as the energy works on you.
4) the movie screen in your mind will show “Yes” or “No.” Sometimes it will say “Later,” or “Something Else.”
For the long term consideration of “How Can I Know What To Do To Make My Life Better?” which is the subject of many, many emails I receive, I have shamelessly copied the amazing piece below from Rob Brezny, who is an phenomenal being and a great astrologer. He receives waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more emails than I do. You can find his wisdom and wry humor at http://www.freewillastrology.com/.
It’s a great read, and very useful advice:
I’m honored that you regard me as someone who might be able to provide answers or solace, but I don’t think it would be responsible for me to fling advice your way without knowing more about the complexities of your problem. And I’m afraid I can’t give the time necessary to explore those complexities.
The only thing I’ll suggest, as you seek to clarify your situation, is for you to arrange to go on a retreat. During that time of withdrawal from the world’s everyday madness, I urge you to avoid all media and to be as silent and relaxed as it’s possible for you to be.
During the first part of your retreat, spend hours visualizing in your mind’s eye the entire story of your life, from the earliest memory to the present moment.
During the second phase of your retreat, begin your meditations by establishing contact with the highest source of wisdom and love within you. You can call this source God or Goddess or your Guardian Angel or Higher Self. Spend luxurious time in dialogue with this source, making sure to ask these questions:
1. “What is it I want more than anything else?”
2. “What is the best way to serve the mission I came to Earth to carry out? What are the very best gifts I have to offer other humans?”
3. “What path will allow me to ultimately learn the most about wise love?”
4. “How do I need to change in order to get what I want, carry out my life’s mission, and learn about wise love? What influences and attitudes do I need to eliminate?”
During the third phase of the process, write out a mission statement: what you want to accomplish by the time you die many years hence. Then create a master plan of the actions you will take in order to make that mission statement come true. Include three actions you will take in the next month to get more serious about accomplishing your mission.
During the fourth phase, visualize the following scenarios in lush detail: that God/Goddess loves you, that the entire universe is conspiring to give you the lessons and blessings and kicks in the ass and liberations you need exactly when you need them, and that you are ready to welcome that love and guidance with all your heart.
P.S. I’m a big believer in trusting your intuition. Even if it doesn’t lead you to what your ego thinks is a successful outcome, your intuition will always guide you to the experiences that your soul needs.